Thermal transfer printers
This type of printer consists of a high-resolution printing unit, which can be easily implemented on all packaging machines on the market. The machine is distinguished by the combination, on a single printer model, of the two conventional, intermittent and continuous printing systems. In continuous mode the thermal head remains stationary, ready to print at the first signal of the packaging machine, while the packaging film runs under it. In the intermittent one, instead, the head moves in a programmed way, transferring the data to be printed on the film during the stop phase typical of intermittent motion packaging machines.
It is the new high resolution printing unit, it can be easily implemented on all vertical and flowpack packaging machines on the market.
The machine is distinguished by the combination, on a single printer model, of the two conventional, intermittent and continuous printing systems. In continuous mode the thermal head remains stationary, ready to print at the first signal of the packaging machine, while the packaging film runs under it. In the intermittent one, instead, the head moves in a programmed way, transferring the data to be printed on the film during the stop phase typical of intermittent motion packaging machines.
Quality at low costs
Dynacode requires less frequent replacements of the inking ribbon thanks to the use of thermal tapes with a length of up to 900 meters. The high capacity of the inking ribbon therefore allows direct reduction of management and production costs.
For optimal use of the transfer belt, the ‘Shift’ and ‘Save Start’ optimization is also available alongside the standard optimization, which allows you to reduce the space between the individual layouts for the length of the reel up to 1 mm. This avoids excess prints and guarantees a constantly high print quality. The automatic thermal ribbon saving system reduces downtime and allows even greater use of ribbons.
The Dynacode printer offers the best flexibility because it allows you to easily switch between intermittent and continuous printing. In continuous printing, the print head remains still while the packaging film runs continuously under it. Printing takes place during the operation of the system. In the intermittent process, the print head moves to the film following a programmable displacement pattern, and then moves into the starting position. Printing takes place during a short machine stop, e.g. while the product is inserted into the package.
Speed and rhythm
Thanks to the lightness and precision of the head guide, the Dynacode system is able to achieve a high production return in both the intermittent and continuous versions. Furthermore, the floating head housing compensates for the slight parallelism errors of the counter-plate / counter-roller. The real-time marking of variable data, lot numbers, date and time is possible thanks to a special software specially created, which allows a very rapid processing of data.
– Printing width: 53 mm, 107 mm, 128 mm – Continuous printing length: min 3000 max 6000 mm – Print length intermittent mode: 75 mm – Passage width: frame depends on the mounting position – Resolution: 300 dpi – Continuous mode printing speed: 50-450 mm / s 600 mm / s – 800 mm / s – Intermittent printing speed: 50-600 mm / s – Picking speed 600 mm / s max – Printhead: Corner Type – Print memory: 16 MB max – Memory card: Compact Flash 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB, 1024 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB
Dimensions (WXHXD) and weight
– Machine without frame: 204 x 180 x 234/290/312 mm – Machine with frame: Dependent on width of passage – Control unit: 240 mm x 125 mm x 332 mm – Set of cables to connect the mechanics: 2.5 m – Mechanical printing weight: min 9.5 kg – max 11.7 kg – Electronic weight with cables: 5.5 kg
– Average sound power level: 60/68 dB (A)
– freely scalable sources: Helvetica Bold, Helvetica Roman, Swiss light, Baskerville, Brush Script, Monospace – Bitmap sources: 6 – Proportional sources: 6
– 1D barcodes: CODABAR, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 2/5 interleaved, Code 39, Code 39 extended, Code 93, GS1-128 (EAN 128), EAN 13, EAN 8 EAN ADD ON, Identcode (German Post Code), ITF 14, Leitcode (German Post Code), Pharmacode, PZN Code, UPC-A, UPC-E – 2D barcodes: CODABLOCK F, DataBatrix, MAXCICODE, PDF417, QR Code – Composite barcodes: GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated
min. 6 bar dry and oil-rich
– Serial RS 232 C, 1200 … 115200 Baud – Centronics Parallel – USB 1.1 – Ethernet / LAN 10/100 Base-T (optional)
– Core diameter: 25.4 mm / 1 “- Max length: 900 m (Ø 98 mm) / 600 m (Ø 82 mm) / 450 m (Ø 75 mm) – Inked side: external and internal side (optional)
– Nominal voltage: 110-230 V / 50-60 Hz – Nominal current: 230 V / 1.5 A – 110 V / 3 A – Safety value: 230 V / 2 AT – 110 V / 4 AT
– Temperature: 5-40 ° C – Relative humidity max: 80% (not condensing)